Bohan Crook Department
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bohan Crook Department

We moved at www.BohanCrookDepartment.ipbfree.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Possible GF may cut into GTA4 time!

Go down 
+7
rbnlenin
Eddie
Mein
murgo
psychedelicsquid
Coey
Gannibal
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Gannibal
Car Jacker
Car Jacker
Gannibal

Number of posts : 56
PSID : CarbonRod
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Possible GF may cut into GTA4 time! Empty
PostSubject: Possible GF may cut into GTA4 time!   Possible GF may cut into GTA4 time! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 5:31 pm

Ok so I live in a crazy ass tourist town. Every summer an insane amount of young women pass through. There is a lot of partying that goes on as well. So every year I go through at least one "swing" with a girl. Swing: short relationship, usually around two weeks long.

Ok so last year I finished the summer off with one of these "swings". It was perfect, I really liked the girl, and we had a great two weeks together. She lives in Switzerland so I figured all obligations were off. I was wrong.

A month after she left, she tells me she's coming back. She got a job at the same place, and a job for the winter in Toronto (my home town). Not only that she is applying for citezenship.

So now I'm a little fracken unsure of how shits gonna go down. Half of me wants to be alone and play video games/chase tail all summer. The other half of me realizes I had serious feelings for her. If we get hooked up though, she will be in my ass like 24/7!

What is this gonna mean for my GTA time. She arrives in town in early May!

Feel free top post any suggestions, jokes, similiar experiences. I realize there is no question in the topic, just felt like getting this off my chest.
Back to top Go down
Coey
Respected Guy
Respected Guy
Coey

Number of posts : 76
Gamertag : XxCR4ZYBU113TxX
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Possible GF may cut into GTA4 time!   Possible GF may cut into GTA4 time! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 5:39 pm

It means you got about a few days with IV and then bam. lol! sorry nah Its cool you can still play videogames even if you have a girlfriend. I do
Back to top Go down
psychedelicsquid
Respected Guy
Respected Guy
psychedelicsquid

Number of posts : 79
PSID : psykedelicsquid

PostSubject: Re: Possible GF may cut into GTA4 time!   Possible GF may cut into GTA4 time! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 5:39 pm

Dig the love, bro Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gannibal
Car Jacker
Car Jacker
Gannibal

PostSubject: Re: Possible GF may cut into GTA4 time!   Possible GF may cut into GTA4 time! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 6:08 pm

Coey wrote:
It means you got about a few days with IV and then bam. lol! sorry nah Its cool you can still play videogames even if you have a girlfriend. I do

Yeah I guess so. I have a wierd personality. Where half of me wants to always be out and social, and the other would be happy alone in a room with a book.

PS: This may be the cheesiest topic I've ever made. Lol, U2 "One" just came on my play list!
Back to top Go down
murgo
1 UP!
1 UP!
murgo

Number of posts : 124
Gamertag : murgo360
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Possible GF may cut into GTA4 time!   Possible GF may cut into GTA4 time! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 6:21 pm

oh boy.. you're in a dilemma Very Happy got no girlfriend.. and there's no one in sight right now.. so basically all i do is chill at home and play my 360 to it's death Very Happy
i'd suggest playing the hell out of gta till she arrives and then... well, let her be in your ass 20/7 lol
Back to top Go down
Mein
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Mein

Number of posts : 131
Gamertag : Lithium 462
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Possible GF may cut into GTA4 time!   Possible GF may cut into GTA4 time! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 6:49 pm

I am so glad I told my old gf to screw lol..... I dunno what to tell ya.
Back to top Go down
Eddie
Car Jacker
Car Jacker

Number of posts : 42
Gamertag : Eddie412
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Possible GF may cut into GTA4 time!   Possible GF may cut into GTA4 time! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 6:55 pm

She'll just be a complete bitch in the end so just have her as a sex buddy.
Back to top Go down
Coey
Respected Guy
Respected Guy
Coey

Number of posts : 76
Gamertag : XxCR4ZYBU113TxX

PostSubject: Re: Possible GF may cut into GTA4 time!   Possible GF may cut into GTA4 time! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 6:56 pm

Quote :
I am so glad I told my old gf to screw lol..... I dunno what to tell ya.

lol

Sex buddys are awesome
Back to top Go down
rbnlenin
Car Jacker
Car Jacker
rbnlenin

Number of posts : 58
Gamertag : rbnlenin

PostSubject: Re: Possible GF may cut into GTA4 time!   Possible GF may cut into GTA4 time! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 7:45 pm

I dunno. Dump her and play GTA IV.

Seriously; GF > GTA IV.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gtaforum.se/
Gannibal
Car Jacker
Car Jacker
Gannibal

PostSubject: Re: Possible GF may cut into GTA4 time!   Possible GF may cut into GTA4 time! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 9:21 pm

lol! to above four posts! I guess I'll have to wait and see how I feel when she arrives.

I'm liable to sabotage the whole relationship, if I feel it's not worth it. Although I'm a pretty big softy at heart. We'll see..
Back to top Go down
AlboKing
Admin
Admin
AlboKing

Number of posts : 29
PSID : GTPrishtina
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Possible GF may cut into GTA4 time!   Possible GF may cut into GTA4 time! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 9:39 pm

Try to make time for both. Smile
Back to top Go down
rbnlenin
Car Jacker
Car Jacker
rbnlenin

PostSubject: Re: Possible GF may cut into GTA4 time!   Possible GF may cut into GTA4 time! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 7:46 am

AlboKing wrote:
Try to make time for both. Smile

That's impossible my friend.
Back to top Go down
KillerKabel
1 UP!
1 UP!
KillerKabel

Number of posts : 132
PSID : KillerKabel
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Possible GF may cut into GTA4 time!   Possible GF may cut into GTA4 time! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 10:53 am

Only one way out.

Harrikirri.
Back to top Go down
rbnlenin
Car Jacker
Car Jacker
rbnlenin

PostSubject: Re: Possible GF may cut into GTA4 time!   Possible GF may cut into GTA4 time! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 9:48 pm

KillerKabel wrote:
Only one way out.

Harrikirri.

True. From my own personal experience I must say it's best to inject yourself with some cyanide. It works fast and smoothly.

Smile
Back to top Go down
*MURDOC*
Just A Random Member
Just A Random Member

Number of posts : 3
PSID : MALiCE-MANKS
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Possible GF may cut into GTA4 time!   Possible GF may cut into GTA4 time! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 10:07 am

My girl and I have already exchanged real "I love you"s, so Im a bit concerned about having a lot of time to play the new GTA.

But.............

The reason Im concerned is because she'll probably want me to give up the controller so she can play, lol!

iRlucky!
Back to top Go down
murgo
1 UP!
1 UP!
murgo

Number of posts : 124
Gamertag : murgo360
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Possible GF may cut into GTA4 time!   Possible GF may cut into GTA4 time! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 11:20 am

KillerKabel wrote:
Only one way out.

Harrikirri.

it's hara-kiri or seppuku Razz
Back to top Go down
FaaTi
Just A Random Member
Just A Random Member

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Possible GF may cut into GTA4 time!   Possible GF may cut into GTA4 time! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 7:36 am

gannibal my friend all i can tell you from my own pro experience Cool , is if she is in your heart then you have no choice but make her ur girlfriend and maybe future wife ?? , but if she is just some random girl you met and HOT, id do her once and leave her Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible GF may cut into GTA4 time!   Possible GF may cut into GTA4 time! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible GF may cut into GTA4 time!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bohan Crook Department :: General Discussion-
Jump to: